BORUSAN SANAT – INFORMATION NOTICE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
a) Data Controller and Representative:
Pursuant to the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“Law no. 6698”), your personal data may be processed by Borusan Kocabıyık Vakfı Kültür Sanat İktisadi İşletmesi (“Borusan Sanat”), acting as and in the capacity of a data controller, under the following terms and conditions and to the extent described hereinbelow.
b) Purpose of Processing of Personal Data:
Your personal data collected hereunder may be processed for any one of the purposes listed below, which required you to disclose your personal data to us within the framework of the personal data processing conditions set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law no. 6698: to carry out the commercial activities of the Company; to take actions so as to let the relevant persons to make use of our products and services; to plan and execute the commercial and/or business strategies of the Company; to customize the products and services offered by the Company according to the habits and needs of use and offer the same to the related persons; to plan and execute the human resources policies and processes of the Company; to plan and executive business activities of the Company; to manage and handle the customer relations management processes; to plan and execute sales processes for the products and services; to manage the relations with business partners or suppliers; to plan corporate governance activities; to plan activities for assuring business continuity; to plan the marketing processes of products and/or services; to follow up and handle the customer demands or complaints; to follow up and handle the financial and/or accounting processes; and to follow up and handle the legal affairs.
c) To Whom and For Which Purpose the Processed Personal Data May be Transferred:
Your personal data collected hereunder may, if and to the extent required for achievement of the purposes listed in paragraph (b) of this Information Notice, be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, affiliates and subsidiaries and any legally authorized public entities and administrations within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law no. 6698, and such data may further be processed domestically or abroad.
d) Method and Legal Cause of Collection of Personal Data:
Your personal data may be collected by our Company through various different channels, also including electronic and physical media, and may be processed for achievement of the purposes described hereinabove. Depending on the cause requiring you to disclose your personal data to us, your personal data may be processed for such reasons as establishment or management of a contractual relationship, or establishment or use of a right, or performance of our legal obligations, or existence of legitimate interests therein. However, even if any one of these or similar other legal causes is met or satisfied, your personal data may be processed only subject to a prior consent of you.
e) Security of Your Personal Data:
Our Company is taking all kinds of legally required and reasonable technical and administrative actions and measures as and to the extent needed for security of your personal data processed by our Company hereunder.
f) Storage of Personal Data:
Your personal data will be processed and stored only through the periods of time either required or imposed by applicable laws or to the extent needed for the purposes of processing. Upon expiration of said periods of time and as long as there is no other legal cause or motive requiring the storage of your personal data for extended or longer periods, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
g) Rights of Personal Data Holder Listed in Article 11 of the Law no. 6698:
If you, as personal data subject, communicate to us your demands as to your rights by any one of the methods set down in the Company’s Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, your demand will be freely satisfied and met as soon as possible, but in any case within thirty days at the latest, depending upon the nature of your demand. However, if the underlying transaction separately requires a cost, the fees shown in the tariff rates determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged on you. Now and therefore, personal data holders have the rights:
- To learn whether their personal data is already processed or not; and
- If their personal data is already processed, to request information thereabout; and
- To learn the purpose of processing of their personal data, and whether their personal data is used for the intended purposes or not; and
- To learn and know the identity of third parties to whom their personal data is disclosed or transferred at home or abroad; and
- If their personal data is processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request correction or completion of them, and accordingly, to request that third parties to whom their personal data is disclosed or transferred be informed about such correction or completion; and
- Even if their personal data is processed in strict compliance with the Law no. 6698 and other relevant applicable laws and regulations, if and when the causes requiring data processing are no more valid and existing, to request deletion or destruction of their personal data, and accordingly, to request that third parties to whom their personal data is disclosed or transferred be informed about such deletion or destruction; and
- To raise objections against probable results against interests of themselves through analysis of the processed personal data solely and exclusively through automatic means and systems; and
- If they suffer damages and losses due to unlawful or illegal processing of their personal data, to claim indemnification of their damages and losses.
You may use the application form given at the address of APPLICATION FORM (VAKIF_IKTISADI ISLETMELER).pdf in order to use your rights listed hereinabove.